Return on Equity calculator
Return on Equity calculator determines company's profitability by measuring how much profit the company generates with the money invested by common stock owners. It is also known as Return on Net Worth. Formula used in Return on Equity calculation is:
Call us at (773) 578-1389
Return on Equity calculator is part of Online financial ratios calculators, complements of our consulting team.
Interpretation of Return on Equity
Return on Equity (ROE) shows how many dollars of earnings result from each dollar of equity. » more on interpretation of Return on Equity
Definitions and terms used in the Return on Equity calculator
- Net Income (also known as earnings, net earnings or net profit): the income that a company has after subtracting costs and expenses from the total revenue. Net income is sometimes called the bottom line.
- Shareholders' Equity: the residual interest in the assets of the enterprise after liabilities are subtracted from assets.
1. Complementarily, in order to determine the Return on Equity for your business, we offer a calculator free of charge. However, we appreciate a donation if you value our tools and services.
2. You may link to this calculator from your website as long as you give proper credit to
C. C. D. Consultants Inc. and there exists a visible link to our website.
3. Although C. C. D. Consultants Inc.'s personnel has verified and validated the Return on Equity calculator, C. C. D. Consultants Inc. is not responsible for any outcome derived from its use. The use of Return on Equity calculator is the sole responsibility of the user and the outcome is not meant to be used for legal, tax, or investment advice.